2021 TUMOR SECTION ANNUAL MEETING
ACCME Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint
providership of Congress of Neurological Surgeons and the Tumor Section. The Congress of Neurological Surgeons is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 13.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their
participation in the activity.
You may now claim your meeting CME
2021 TUMOR SECTION ANNUAL MEETING CME CLAIMING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Go to www.cns.org to claim CME credit or Attendance hours for the 2021 CNS Annual Meeting or click on the “Claiming and Evaluation” button in the meeting app.
2. Click the “Claiming and Evaluations” button on the home page.
3. Click the blue “CLAIM CME NOW” button to begin the claiming process.
4. You will be prompted to log in with the username and password for the cns.org website.
a. Click the “forgot password” link on the log-in page to reset your password for the site.
5. On the claiming page, click the blue “Begin” button at the bottom right side of the page or click the day link in the left margin.
6. Starting with the first day you attended the meeting, click the drop-down box for each session attended and select the credits you would like to claim.
7. If applicable, click the blue “Evaluation” button to complete the courses evaluation.
8. Once claiming is complete for that session or day, click the blue “Next” button to move forward or the blue “previous” button to go back to another page.
9. After claiming is complete for the meeting, click on the “General Evaluation” link in the left margin of the claiming page. The red asterisk denotes required fields
10. Click “Save and Continue” when the evaluation is complete
11. You will automatically be taken to the “Summary” page to view all credit claimed.
12. Click “Finish” to finish claiming CME.
13. The certificate will immediately be available to print or can be found under the “MyCME” section on www.cns.org
CLAIM CME NOW