Active membership is for licensed practicing neurosurgeons in North America (US, Canada, and Mexico).
Benefits of Active Membership
The benefits of Active membership include:
The annual dues for Active membership are $990 for US and $775 for Canada/Mexico.
Are You Eligible?
In addition to being a licensed physician whose practice is substantially limited to neurological surgery in North America (US, Canada, and Mexico), an applicant for Active membership in the Congress must:
Meet at least (1) one of the following criteria:
- Be certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery, the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, or the Mexican Council of Neurological Surgery; or
- Have completed the residency training requirements of a neurological surgery program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education; or
- Have acceptable academic training equivalent to the requirements for eligibility for examination by the American Board of Neurological Surgery; or
- Have an outstanding record in the field of neurological surgery over a period of years, due to the high standard of quality of the applicant's work; or
- Be an International Member currently practicing within North America and have been approved by request to the Membership Committee to convert from International Member to Active Member; AND
Have a record consistent with the highest standards of the profession.
Apply for Membership Today
To apply for membership, please submit a completed and signed Active membership application in full, which includes a copy of your curriculum vitae and payment of the required $25 application fee and associated dues fees.
For more information, contact us.