Residents can view hundreds of live webinars and on-demand products—SANS products, Written Board and Oral Board preparation products, archived webinars, course recordings, and more—in the CNS Online Catalog. Many are free with special resident code CNS21RES at checkout.
SANS Product Overview
- SANS Specialty Bundle: Residents can access all seven SANS Modules—a total of 700 questions—to help them prepare for the Written Board examination. Or, they can purchase each separately:
- SANS: Functional Module for Residents
- SANS: Pain and Peripheral Nerve Module for Residents
- SANS: Pediatric Module for Residents
- SANS: Spine Module for Residents
- SANS: Trauma and Neurocritical Care Module for Residents
- SANS: Tumor Module for Residents
- SANS: Vascular Module for Residents
- SANS: Neuropathology for Residents: Residents will learn about the basic pathological processes, gross and microscopic disease of the nervous system, and correlations of clinical and pathological findings related to the nervous system.
- SANS: General for Residents: This product allows residents to assess the latest guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of various disorders of spine, trauma, vasculature, and tumors; evaluate medical knowledge across the various neurosurgical subspecialties, such as spine, tumor, trauma, critical care, pediatrics, cerebrovascular, epilepsy, radiosurgery, functional disorders, and medicolegal issues; and recognize the latest evidence in the treatment of various neurosurgical disorders across subspecialties.
- SANS ABNS Primary Board Examination Review: A four-part series released throughout the year composed of preparatory neurosurgical questions to help residents get on the path to success.