Learn from global experts in connectomics about how the latest breakthroughs in connectomic information can be used during brain surgery in this complimentary, non-CME webinar, held Thursday, November 12 from 7:00–9:00 pm CST. From the operating room of Charlie Teo, Director of the Center of Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery, experience the world's first use of new connectomics software and learn how to practically interpret this information during surgical resection of brain tumors. This innovative webinar includes:
- Live panel discussion on practical application of connectomics and real-world case reviews with Charlie Teo, Steven Brem, and Michael Sughrue
- Pre-recorded footage of insular glioma resection from the operating room of Charlie Teo, with live commentary by Charlie Teo, Steven Brem, and Michael Sughrue
- Live Q&A session, allowing you to ask these experts your own questions
Both registrants and non-registrants are invited to access a recorded introductory course on connectomics-based neuroanatomy and surgery with Michael Sughrue.
Click here to access introductory course.
- Understand how to view the brain as a structure consisting of networks as updated by connectomics, rather than standard anatomical gray-and-white matter structures
- Learn the practical considerations of utilizing connectomics information in planning and executing a resection of a brain tumor
- Understand the current state of the art related to connectomics measures and information available to the practicing neurosurgeon
Limited space is available for the live session—secure your place by registering today!
Director of the Center of Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery
Professor of Neurosurgery, Co-Director, Penn Brain Tumor Center
Neurosurgeon at Prince of Wales Private Hospital
This webinar is developed, paid for, and brought to you by Omniscient Neurotechnology. Click here to visit their website and learn more.