1. Saatci I, Yavuz K, Ozer C, Geyik S, Cekirge HS: Treatment of Intracranial Aneurysms Using the Pipeline Flow-Diverter Embolization Device: A Single-Center Experience with Long-Term Follow-Up Results. Am J Neuroradiol 2012, 33(8):1436-1446.
2. Piano M, Valvassori L, Quilici L, Pero G, Boccardi E: Midterm and long-term follow-up of cerebral aneurysms treated with flow diverter devices: a single-center experience. Journal of neurosurgery 2013, 118(2):408-416.
3. Lylyk P, Miranda C, Ceratto R, Ferrario A, Scrivano E, Luna HR, Berez AL, Tran Q, Nelson PK, Fiorella D: Curative endovascular reconstruction of cerebral aneurysms with the pipeline embolization device: the Buenos Aires experience. Neurosurgery 2009, 64(4):632-642; discussion 642-633; quiz N636.
4. Monteith SJ, Tsimpas A, Dumont AS, Tjoumakaris S, Gonzalez LF, Rosenwasser RH, Jabbour P: Endovascular treatment of fusiform cerebral aneurysms with the Pipeline Embolization Device. Journal of neurosurgery 2014, 120(4):945-954.
5. Becske T, Kallmes DF, Saatci I, McDougall CG, Szikora I, Lanzino G, Moran CJ, Woo HH, Lopes DK, Berez AL et al: Pipeline for uncoilable or failed aneurysms: results from a multicenter clinical trial. Radiology 2013, 267(3):858-868.
6. Zanaty M, Chalouhi N, Starke RM, Barros G, Saigh MP, Schwartz EW, Ajiboye N, Tjoumakaris SI, Hasan D, Rosenwasser RH et al: Flow diversion versus conventional treatment for carotid cavernous aneurysms. Stroke 2014, 45(9):2656-2661.
7. Chalouhi N, Tjoumakaris S, Starke RM, Gonzalez LF, Randazzo C, Hasan D, McMahon JF, Singhal S, Moukarzel LA, Dumont AS et al: Comparison of flow diversion and coiling in large unruptured intracranial saccular aneurysms. Stroke 2013, 44(8):2150-2154.
8. Lanzino G, Crobeddu E, Cloft HJ, Hanel R, Kallmes DF: Efficacy and safety of flow diversion for paraclinoid aneurysms: a matched-pair analysis compared with standard endovascular approaches. AJNR American journal of neuroradiology 2012, 33(11):2158-2161.
9. Durst C, Starke R, Gingras J, Hixson H, Liu K, Crowley R, Jensen M, Evans A, Gaughen J: E-037 single center comparison of ophthalmic aneurysm treatment using pipeline embolization device versus coil embolization. J Neurointerv Surg 2014, 6 Suppl 1:A54-55.
10. Chalouhi N, Zanaty M, Whiting A, Yang S, Tjoumakaris S, Hasan D, Starke R, Hann M, Hammer C, Kung D et al: E-020 safety and efficacy of the pipeline embolization device in 100 small intracranial aneurysms. J Neurointerv Surg 2014, 6 Suppl 1:A46-47.
11. Chalouhi N, Starke RM, Yang S, Bovenzi CD, Tjoumakaris S, Hasan D, Gonzalez LF, Rosenwasser R, Jabbour P: Extending the indications of flow diversion to small, unruptured, saccular aneurysms of the anterior circulation. Stroke 2014, 45(1):54-58.
12. Lin LM, Colby GP, Kim JE, Huang J, Tamargo RJ, Coon AL: Immediate and follow-up results for 44 consecutive cases of small (<10 mm) internal carotid artery aneurysms treated with the pipeline embolization device. Surgical neurology international 2013, 4:114.
13. Chalouhi N CR, Starke RM, Jabbour P, Tjoumakaris S, Dumont AS, Rosenwasser RH, Gonzalez LF: Treatment of recurrent intracranial aneurysms with the Pipeline Embolization Device. J Neurointerv Surg 2014, 6(1):19-23.
14. Phillips TJ, Wenderoth JD, Phatouros CC, Rice H, Singh TP, Devilliers L, Wycoco V, Meckel S, McAuliffe W: Safety of the pipeline embolization device in treatment of posterior circulation aneurysms. AJNR American journal of neuroradiology 2012, 33(7):1225-1231.
15. Vlak MH, Algra A, Brandenburg R, Rinkel GJ: Prevalence of unruptured intracranial aneurysms, with emphasis on sex, age, comorbidity, country, and time period: a systematic review and meta-analysis. The Lancet Neurology 2011, 10(7):626-636.
16. Investigators UJ, Morita A, Kirino T, Hashi K, Aoki N, Fukuhara S, Hashimoto N, Nakayama T, Sakai M, Teramoto A et al: The natural course of unruptured cerebral aneurysms in a Japanese cohort. The New England journal of medicine 2012, 366(26):2474-2482.
17. Brinjikji W, Lanzino G, Cloft HJ, Rabinstein A, Kallmes DF: Endovascular treatment of very small (3 mm or smaller) intracranial aneurysms: report of a consecutive series and a meta-analysis. Stroke 2010, 41(1):116-121.
18. Nguyen TN, Raymond J, Guilbert F, Roy D, Berube MD, Mahmoud M, Weill A: Association of endovascular therapy of very small ruptured aneurysms with higher rates of procedure-related rupture. Journal of neurosurgery 2008, 108(6):1088-1092.
19. Sluzewski M, Bosch JA, van Rooij WJ, Nijssen PC, Wijnalda D: Rupture of intracranial aneurysms during treatment with Guglielmi detachable coils: incidence, outcome, and risk factors. Journal of neurosurgery 2001, 94(2):238-240.
20. Ferns SP, Sprengers ME, van Rooij WJ, Rinkel GJ, van Rijn JC, Bipat S, Sluzewski M, Majoie CB: Coiling of intracranial aneurysms: a systematic review on initial occlusion and reopening and retreatment rates. Stroke 2009, 40(8):e523-529.
21. Chalouhi N, Jabbour P, Singhal S, Drueding R, Starke RM, Dalyai RT, Tjoumakaris S, Gonzalez LF, Dumont AS, Rosenwasser R et al: Stent-assisted coiling of intracranial aneurysms: predictors of complications, recanalization, and outcome in 508 cases. Stroke 2013, 44(5):1348-1353.
22. Raymond J, Guilbert F, Weill A, Georganos SA, Juravsky L, Lambert A, Lamoureux J, Chagnon M, Roy D: Long-term angiographic recurrences after selective endovascular treatment of aneurysms with detachable coils. Stroke 2003, 34(6):1398-1403.
23. Im SH, Han MH, Kwon OK, Kwon BJ, Kim SH, Kim JE, Oh CW: Endovascular coil embolization of 435 small asymptomatic unruptured intracranial aneurysms: procedural morbidity and patient outcome. AJNR American journal of neuroradiology 2009, 30(1):79-84.
24. Oishi H, Yamamoto M, Shimizu T, Yoshida K, Arai H: Endovascular therapy of 500 small asymptomatic unruptured intracranial aneurysms. AJNR American journal of neuroradiology 2012, 33(5):958-964.
25. McAuliffe W, Wycoco V, Rice H, Phatouros C, Singh TJ, Wenderoth J: Immediate and midterm results following treatment of unruptured intracranial aneurysms with the pipeline embolization device. AJNR American journal of neuroradiology 2012, 33(1):164-170.
26. Piotin M, Bartolini B, Redjem H, Pistocchi S, Blanc R: O-028 endovascular treatment of small-unruptured cerebral aneurysms with flow diverters. J Neurointerv Surg 2014, 6 Suppl 1:A15.
27. Kulcsar Z, Houdart E, Bonafe A, Parker G, Millar J, Goddard AJ, Renowden S, Gal G, Turowski B, Mitchell K et al: Intra-aneurysmal thrombosis as a possible cause of delayed aneurysm rupture after flow-diversion treatment. AJNR American journal of neuroradiology 2011, 32(1):20-25.
28. Siddiqui AH, Kan P, Abla AA, Hopkins LN, Levy EI: Complications after treatment with pipeline embolization for giant distal intracranial aneurysms with or without coil embolization. Neurosurgery 2012, 71(2):E509-513; discussion E513.
29. Brinjikji W, Murad MH, Lanzino G, Cloft HJ, Kallmes DF: Endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms with flow diverters: a meta-analysis. Stroke 2013, 44(2):442-447.
30. Cebral JR, Mut F, Raschi M, Scrivano E, Ceratto R, Lylyk P, Putman CM: Aneurysm rupture following treatment with flow-diverting stents: computational hemodynamics analysis of treatment. AJNR American journal of neuroradiology 2011, 32(1):27-33.
31. Fargen KM, Velat GJ, Lawson MF, Mocco J, Hoh BL: Review of reported complications associated with the Pipeline Embolization Device. World neurosurgery 2012, 77(3-4):403-404.
32. Puffer RC, Kallmes DF, Cloft HJ, Lanzino G: Patency of the ophthalmic artery after flow diversion treatment of paraclinoid aneurysms. Journal of neurosurgery 2012, 116(4):892-896.
33. Brinjikji W, Lanzino G, Cloft HJ, Kallmes DF: Patency of the posterior communicating artery after flow diversion treatment of internal carotid artery aneurysms. Clinical neurology and neurosurgery 2014, 120:84-88.