1. Day AL. Aneurysms of the ophthalmic segment. A clinical and anatomical analysis. J Neurosurg. May 1990;72(5):677-691.
2. Tanaka Y, Hongo K, Tada T, Nagashima H, Horiuchi T, Goto T, Koyama J, Kobayashi S. Radiometric analysis of paraclinoid carotid artery aneurysms. J Neurosurg. Apr 2002;96(4):649-653.
3. Almeida GM, Shibata MK, Bianco E. Carotid-ophthalmic aneurysms. Surg Neurol. Jan 1976;5(1):41-45.
4. Benedetti A, Curri D. Direct attack on carotid ophthalmic and large internal carotid aneurysms. Surg Neurol. Jul 1977;8(1):49-54.
5. Drake CG, Vanderlinden RG, Amacher AL. Carotid-ophthalmic aneurysms. J Neurosurg. Jul 1968;29(1):24-31.
6. Guidetti B, La Torre E. Management of carotid-ophthalmic aneurysms. J Neurosurg. Apr 1975;42(4):438-442.
7. Kothandaram P, Dawson BH, Kruyt RC. Carotid-ophthalmic aneurysms. A study of 19 patients. J Neurosurg. Apr 1971;34(4):544-548.
8. Yasargil MG, Gasser JC, Hodosh RM, Rankin TV. Carotid-ophthalmic aneurysms: direct microsurgical approach. Surg Neurol. Sep 1977;8(3):155-165.
9. Schmidt GW, Oster SF, Golnik KC, Tumialan LM, Biousse V, Turbin R, Prestigiacomo CJ, Miller NR. Isolated progressive visual loss after coiling of paraclinoid aneurysms. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. Nov-Dec 2007;28(10):1882-1889.
10. Fulkerson DH, Horner TG, Payner TD, Leipzig TJ, Scott JA, DeNardo AJ, Redelman K, Goodman JM. Results, outcomes, and follow-up of remnants in the treatment of ophthalmic aneurysms: a 16-year experience of a combined neurosurgical and endovascular team. Neurosurgery. Feb 2009;64(2):218-229; discussion 229-230.
11. Ferguson GG, Drake CG. Carotid-ophthalmic aneurysms: visual abnormalities in 32 patients and the results of treatment. Surg Neurol. Jul 1981;16(1):1-8.
12. Heros RC, Nelson PB, Ojemann RG, Crowell RM, DeBrun G. Large and giant paraclinoid aneurysms: surgical techniques, complications, and results. Neurosurgery. Feb 1983;12(2):153-163.
13. Kumon Y, Sakaki S, Kohno K, Ohta S, Ohue S, Oka Y. Asymptomatic, unruptured carotid-ophthalmic artery aneurysms: angiographical differentiation of each type, operative results, and indications. Surg Neurol. Nov 1997;48(5):465-472.
14. Rizzo JF, 3rd. Visual loss after neurosurgical repair of paraclinoid aneurysms. Ophthalmology. Jun 1995;102(6):905-910.
15. Stracke CP, Krings T, Moller-Hartmann W, Mahdavi A, Klug N. Severe inflammatory reaction of the optic system after endovascular treatment of a supraophthalmic aneurysm with bioactive coils. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. Aug 2007;28(7):1401-1402.
16. Turner RD, Byrne JV, Kelly ME, Mitsos AP, Gonugunta V, Lalloo S, Rasmussen PA, Fiorella D. Delayed visual deficits and monocular blindness after endovascular treatment of large and giant paraophthalmic aneurysms. Neurosurgery. Sep 2008;63(3):469-474; discussion 474-465.
17. Bendok BR, Parkinson RJ, Hage ZA, Adel JG, Gounis MJ. The effect of vascular reconstruction device-assisted coiling on packing density, effective neck coverage, and angiographic outcome: an in vitro study. Neurosurgery. Oct 2007;61(4):835-840; discussion 840-831.
18. Sadasivan C, Lieber BB. Numerical Investigation of Coil Configurations That Provide Ultra-High Packing Density of Saccular Aneurysms. J Med Device. Dec 2009;3(4):41005.
19. Hoh BL, Carter BS, Budzik RF, Putman CM, Ogilvy CS. Results after surgical and endovascular treatment of paraclinoid aneurysms by a combined neurovascular team. Neurosurgery. Jan 2001;48(1):78-89; discussion 89-90.
20. Derdeyn CP, Cross DT, 3rd, Moran CJ, Brown GW, Pilgram TK, Diringer MN, Grubb RL, Jr., Rich KM, Chicoine MR, Dacey RG, Jr. Postprocedure ischemic events after treatment of intracranial aneurysms with Guglielmi detachable coils. J Neurosurg. May 2002;96(5):837-843.
21. Pickett GE, Laitt RD, Herwadkar A, Hughes DG. Visual pathway compromise after hydrocoil treatment of large ophthalmic aneurysms. Neurosurgery. Oct 2007;61(4):E873-874; discussion E874.