Join us in Houston for the 2018 CNS Annual Meeting!
Take advantage of this well-respected and highly attended meeting to educate and network with thousands of neurosurgeons and allied health professional about your products and services.
The purchase of exhibit space at the 2018 CNS Annual Meeting includes:
- Five complimentary registrations per 100 square feet of rented exhibit space
- Badges with full access to the meeting including the opportunity to pre-purchase Practical Course or Luncheon Seminar (CME) tickets
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to the Opening Reception per 100 square feet of rented exhibit space. (Maximum of 24 tickets.) Exhibitors must stay in the CNS Housing Block in order to be eligible to receive complimentary tickets.
- Listing in the Annual Meeting Program Book
- Listing in the online floor plan
- Complimentary pre-meeting attendee registration mailing list
- Opportunity to purchase the post-meeting attendee registration mailing list
- One Scientific Program book per 100 square feet of rented exhibit space (with a maximum of five books)
- Opportunity to purchase discounted housing within the CNS Housing Block
For complete exhibit information, including attendee demographics, preliminary agenda, and complete rules and regulations, please review the Exhibitor Prospectus, which will be available in mid-January.
The CNS also offers exhibitors a wealth of promotional opportunities both in the exhibit hall and throughout the meeting, making it easy for your company to gain exposure and build brand recognition with our exclusive audience of neurosurgical experts. Review our Support Opportunities below.