Sign in to my Account
Not a member? Join the CNS
Update your profile, manage education credits, set communication preferences, and more
< Return to CNS.org
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Discuss different methods for spinal cord stimulator implant, including different anesthetic regimens, and its impact on clinical outcomes.
- Review spinal cord stimulation outcomes using novel stimulation paradigms, including burst and high frequency stimulation.
- Define the indications for dorsal root ganglion stimulation and how this approach differs from traditional spinal cord stimulation.
- Analyze the findings of novel neurosurgical studies; critique the design and methodology of these studies.
- List important areas for further knowledge development and research. Identify the most important ongoing clinical trials.
Emerging Concepts in Spinal Cord Stimulation
Asleep Spinal Cord Stimulator Implantation
Steven M. Falowski
Burst and High Frequency Spinal Cord Stimulation
Konstatin V. Slavin
Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation
Oral Abstract Presentations
Steven M. Falowski, Sean Nagel, Konstantin V. Slavin
Find a Neurosurgeon