Sign in to my Account
Not a member? Join the CNS
Update your profile, manage education credits, set communication preferences, and more
< Return to CNS.org
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Review studies comparing clipping to coiling.
- Identify unique socio-economic factors in other environments that affect choosing between clipping and coiling.
- Compare aneurysm treatment algorithms in the United States and India.
- Analyze the findings of novel neurosurgical studies; critique the design and methodology of these studies.
- List important areas for further knowledge development and research. Identify the most important ongoing clinical trials.
Oral Abstract Presentations
Trends in Aneurysm Treatment in India
Basant K. Misra
3:45 - 3:50 pm
Introduction of the Inaugural L. Nelson Hopkins Lecturer
Elad I. Levy
3:50 - 4:15 pm
Inaugural L. Nelson Hopkins Lecture
L. Nelson Hopkins
L. Nelson Hopkins, Elad I. Levy, Basant K. Misra
Find a Neurosurgeon