Sign in to my Account
Not a member? Join the CNS
Update your profile, manage education credits, set communication preferences, and more
< Return to CNS.org
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Discuss options, limitations, and opportunities of open vs closed-loop deep brain stimulation.
- Define the role of both open and incisionless ablative surgery for functional applications.
- Analyze the findings of novel neurosurgical studies; critique the design and methodology of these studies.
- List important areas for further knowledge development and research.
- Identify the most important ongoing clinical trials.
Surgical Approaches for Movement Disorders
Open-loop Deep Brain Stimulation
Ron L. Alterman
High-intensity MR-Guided Focused Ultrasound
W. Jeffrey Elias
Oral Abstract Presentations
Ron L. Alterman, Paresh Doshi, W. Jeffrey Elias
Find a Neurosurgeon