Sign in to my Account
Not a member? Join the CNS
Update your profile, manage education credits, set communication preferences, and more
< Return to CNS.org
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Analyze the findings of novel neurosurgical studies; critique the design and methodology of these studies.
- List important areas for further knowledge development and research.
- Discuss the risks and benefits of fetal myelomeningocele closure and identify the key data important for parental consultation discussions.
- Review the evidence for long-term outcomes after fetal myelomeningocele closures and discuss the current practice for monitoring patient progress.
- Identify the key guideline updates from the pediatric neurosurgery guidelines committee and review future directions for guideline creation.
Oral Abstract Presentations
Pediatric Guidelines Update: Plagiocephaly (Published) and Spina Bifida (In Process)
Lissa Catherine Baird, Catherine A. Mazzola, Mandeep S. Tamber
Update on Long-term Outcomes from the MOMS Trial, Review of the Evidence
Gregory G. Heuer
Putting the Evidence in Context: Counseling Parents About Fetal MMC Surgery
William E. Whitehead
Questions and Discussion
Lissa Catherine Baird, Gregory G. Heuer, Catherine A. Mazzola, Mandeep S. Tamber, William E. Whitehead
Find a Neurosurgeon