The CNS is looking for an enthusiastic team member to assist in developing educational programs with an online focus for neurosurgeons around the world! This position provides customer service to learners and administrative support to staff and volunteer members.
The Program Coordinator provides support to the Programs and Communication Department customer service inquiries and administrative needs. Provides support for CME Conflicts of Interest (COI) process, Live and Online Activities, Learning Management System (LMS) program set up process, Nexus, SANS, Online Learning and other online education processes and committees as needed. Coordinates Case of the Month, Neurosurgery Watch and SANS Licensing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provides customer support and administrative support on behalf of the Programs and Communications Department including live activities, online activities, member inquiries and marketing and communication initiatives. Customer support includes answering and placing phone calls as well as regular oversight of inquiries and responses to CNS emails.
- Specific responsibilities in support of Case of the Month, Neurosurgery Watch, SANS Licensing, Nexus, SANS, Online Learning, online product access, CME certificate requests, follow-up for past due information, registration follow-up, abstract coordination, scientific program follow-up, disclosure follow-up and poster support. Will also include word processing, proofreading, data entry, maintaining all files, mail merges, creating spreadsheets, quality control, and testing of the Learning Management System (LMS), Nexus, WebEx, Faculty Services Center and elsewhere as needed. Prepares both standard and special reports and associated analyses as assigned.
- Liaison to ABNS, which includes creating and sending monthly reports.
- Coordinates Case of the Month, Neurosurgery Watch and SANS licensing including correspondence with volunteers, learners and venders, content collection, web updating and publishing, quality control, report generation and support as needed.
- Assist with LMS program set up process including evaluations, certificates, products, packages, and catalog entry to ensuring access for learners. Aid with LMS report generation including: Registration upload reports, CME claims, Learner transcript, Survey results and others as needed.
- Assist with COI process specifically for online activities including the following for disclosures: collection follow up, report generation, and public display.
- Assist Nexus Committee by providing administrative and customer support, case review and publishing, scheduling and supporting committee meetings and trainings.
- Assist SANS Committee by providing administrative and customer support, aiding COI and LMS program set up processes, question review and upload, test creation, scheduling committee meetings.
- Assist Online Learning Committee by providing administrative and customer support, aiding COI and LMS program set up processes, presentation review, scheduling, hosting and supporting webinars, podcast, and committee meetings.
- In the absence of the receptionist and/or back-up, answers, screens, and transfers incoming phone calls as needed.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of two years’ experience, preferably in a medical/physician association.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience.
- Strong computer and typing skills required, including expertise with Microsoft suite of software: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience utilizing association management system, learning management system and webinar platform preferred.
- Ability to effectively interact and collaborate with volunteer leaders.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Work with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment and tact.
- Excellent writing, grammatical, and proofreading skills required.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills required.
To formally apply please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com