Product and Services E-mail Notification
- We only use information collected on the website for CNS purposes.
- We deploy technology designed to protect the information you send us.
- Cookies are used to keep track of information to allow a better user experience. This information is kept confidential within the CNS.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
The CNS University of Neurosurgery and Annual Meeting Registration
The website incorporates forms for members and other customers to request information, products, and services and to register on-line for various programs, including the Annual Meeting. We collect visitors’ contact information (such as email addresses), financial information (such as accounts or credit card numbers), and demographic information (such as zip code, age, or income level). Contact information from order forms or surveys is used to send orders and information about the CNS to our members and other customers and to analyze website use. Financial information that is collected is used to check the users’ qualifications and bill the user for products and services.
Third Party websites
The CNS endeavors to protect your e-mail address from inappropriate use. Users may opt-out of receiving future CNS emails by e-mailing that request to email@example.com or filling out the form below.
Policies Governing the Use of CNS E-mail Addresses
The CNS may grant permission to use CNS e-mail addresses to organizations, firms or individuals who agree to comply with the following conditions:
- The CNS determines if the use of e-mail addresses is of benefit to its members and/or their patients
- The content of e-mail correspondence is subject to advance approval by the CNS. A sample of each intended e-mail correspondence must be reviewed and approved by the CNS.
- Each set of CNS e-mail addresses is to be used only once and only for the purpose approved by the CNS.
- An entity other than the CNS cannot use CNS e-mail addresses to create or update its own database. The CNS e-mail address list is the property of the CNS and may not be duplicated or retransmitted or resold to a third party.
- Use of CNS e-mail addresses does not imply CNS endorsement, and no implication of endorsement will be made in any correspondence.
- CNS e-mail addresses will not be made available for any communication regarding drugs, medical equipment or devices involving the offer of a rebate, discount, or other remuneration, which in the sole judgment of the CNS might be illegal or unethical.
- CNS e-mail addresses will not be made available for any communication that, in the sole judgment of the CNS, would tend to mislead, misinform, or deceive.
The website maintains security measures designed to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Contacting the website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact:
Congress of Neurological Surgeons
10 North Martingale
Schaumburg, IL 60173
- This site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from www.cns.org at the point where we request information about the visitor.
- This site gives visitors the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
- You can opt-out by filling out our form
You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can call the following telephone number: 847 240 2500.