Medical Student Membership
Medical Student membership is open to medical students who are enrolled in an accredited medical school. Apply today
Benefits of Medical Student Membership
The benefits of Medical Student membership include:
- Discounts on our online self-assessment tools: SANS Lifelong Learning, SANS: Spine, SANS: Pediatrics, SANS Competencies and SANS Neurotrauma
- Access to online educational resources with more than 100 online courses and webinars
- Leadership opportunities through volunteering on committees
- Reduced registration rate for the Annual Meeting
- Online management of member account and meeting participation
Medical Student membership is complimentary
Are You Eligible?
To qualify for Medical Student membership, you must be enrolled in an accredited medical school approved by the Association of American Medical Colleges, the American Osteopathic Association or the Association of Faculties of Medicine of Canada.
Apply for Membership Today
Applicants must submit a complete and signed Medical Student membership application and a signed letter from the Medical School Dean, Neurosurgery Department Chair or Enrollment Official that verifies enrollment and expected date of graduation. Upon approval by the CNS Membership Committee, membership is activated with notification in a welcome letter. Membership renews automatically each year and terminates upon graduation.