International Vista Resident Membership
International Vista Resident membership is open to residents and fellows enrolled in a neurosurgical training program outside North America and U.S. territories. Apply today
Benefits of International Vista Resident Membership
The benefits of International Vista Resident membership include:
- Internet-only subscription to our publications: Neurosurgery®, Congress Quarterly, Operative Neurosurgery and Clinical Neurosurgery
- Discounts on our online self-assessment tools: SANS Lifelong Learning, SANS: Spine, SANS: Pediatrics, SANS Competencies and SANS Neurotrauma
- Access to online educational resources with more than 100 online courses and webinars
- Leadership opportunities through volunteering on committees
- Reduced registration rate for the Annual Meeting
- Online management of member account and meeting participation
The annual dues for International Vista Resident membership are $50.
Are You Eligible?
To qualify for International Vista Resident membership, you must be a resident or fellow in good standing in a neurosurgical training program outside North America and U.S. territories.
Apply for Membership Today
Applicants must submit a complete and signed International Vista Resident membership application, a letter from their residency program director verifying enrollment and expected date of graduation, and a CV. Upon approval by the CNS Resident Committee you will be required to remit your first-year’s dues of $50. International Vista Resident membership will renew automatically and terminate immediately upon graduation from residency/fellowship training. Upon graduation, you are encouraged to reapply for CNS Active International or International Vista membership.
International Vista Resident membership will renew automatically and terminate upon graduation from residency or fellowship training. Upon graduation, you are encouraged to apply for Active International or International Vista membership.