International Vista Resident Membership
International Vista Resident membership is open to residents and fellows enrolled in a neurosurgical training program outside North America and U.S. territories. Apply today
Benefits of International Vista Resident Membership
- Online-only subscription to our publications: Neurosurgery, Operative Neurosurgery, Congress Quarterly, and Clinical Neurosurgery (you may purchase a print subsription here)
- Discounts on CNS online self-assessment tools: SANS Lifelong Learning, SANS: Spine, SANS: Pediatrics, SANS Competencies and SANS Neurotrauma
- Access to online educational products, including close to 100 online coures and webinars, and over 100 Annual Meeting recorded sessions
- Access to leadership training opportunities and fellowship grants offered through the CNS Foundation
- Leadership opportunites through volunteering on CNS committees
- Reduced registration rate for the Annual Meeting and all live courses
- Online management of member account and meeting participation
The annual dues for International Vista Resident membership are $50.
Are You Eligible?
To qualify for International Vista Resident membership, you must be a resident or fellow in good standing in a neurosurgical training program outside North America and U.S. territories.
Apply for Membership Today
Applicants must submit a complete and signed International Vista Resident membership application, a letter from their residency program director verifying enrollment and expected date of graduation, and a CV. Upon approval by the CNS Resident Committee you will be required to remit your first year dues of $50.
International Vista Resident membership will renew automatically and terminate upon graduation from residency or fellowship training. Upon graduation, you are encouraged to apply for International membership.