International Vista Membership
International Vista membership is open to licensed practicing neurosurgeons from outside of North America. Apply today
Benefits of International Vista Membership
The benefits of International Vista membership include:
- Internet-only subscription to our publications: Neurosurgery®, Congress Quarterly, Operative Neurosurgery and Clinical Neurosurgery
- Discounts on our online self-assessment tools: SANS Lifelong Learning, SANS: Spine, SANS: Pediatrics, SANS Competencies and SANS Neurotrauma
- Access to online educational resources with close to 100 online courses and webinars, in addition to over 100 annual meeting recorded sessions
- Leadership opportunities through volunteering on committees
- Reduced registration rate for the Annual Meeting
- Online management of member account and meeting participation
The annual dues for International Vista membership are $175.
Are You Eligible?
To qualify for International Vista membership, you must be a licensed physician whose practice is substantially neurological surgery. You also must meet the following requirements:
- Reside and practice neurosurgery outside North America
- Membership in good standing in a local or regional neurosurgical society
Apply for Membership Today
Applicants must submit a completed and signed International Vista membership application and verification of current membership in a local or regional neurosurgical society. In lieu of society membership verification, applicants may provide two references from CNS members. Upon approval by the CNS executive committee, new members will be required to pay a $25 application fee and dues of $175.