International membership is open to licensed practicing neurosurgeons outside North America. Apply today
Benefits of International Membership
- Subscription to our publications: Neurosurgery, Operative Neurosurgery, Congress Quarterly, and Clinical Neurosurgery
- Discounts on CNS online self-assessment tools: SANS Lifelong Learning, SANS: Spine, SANS: Pediatrics, SANS Competencies and SANS Neurotrauma
- Access to online educational products, including close to 100 online coures and webinars, and over 100 Annual Meeting recorded sessions
- Access to leadership training opportunities and fellowship grants offered through the CNS Foundation
- Leadership opportunites through volunteering on CNS committees
- Reduced registration rate for the Annual Meeting and all live courses
- Online management of member account and meeting participation
The annual dues for International membership are priced according to World Bank economy tiers.
Higher Income Countries: $350 ($550 with print journal benefit)
Lower Income Countries: $100 ($300 with print journal benefit)
Are You Eligible?
To qualify for International membership you must be a licensed physician whose practice is limited to neurosurgery. You must also meet the following requirements:
- Reside and practice neurosurgery outside North America (the United States, its territories, Canada, and Mexico)
- Membership in good standing in a local or regional neurosurgical society
Apply for Membership Today
Submit a completed and signed International membership application, current curriculum vitae, and verification of current membership in a local or regional neurosurgical society. Upon approval by the executive committee, you will be required to pay a $25 application fee and dues per your country's tier.