Associate membership is open to physicians and/or scientists who are not neurological surgeons but have shown distinction in a neurosurgically-related discipline. Apply today
Benefits of Associate Membership
The benefits of Associate membership include:
- Subscription to our publications: Neurosurgery®, Congress Quarterly, Operative Neurosurgery and Clinical Neurosurgery
- Discounts on our online self-assessment tools: SANS Lifelong Learning, SANS: Spine, SANS: Pediatrics, SANS Competencies and SANS Neurotrauma
- Access to online educational resources with more than 100 online courses and webinars
- Leadership opportunities through volunteering on committees
- Reduced registration rate for the Annual Meeting
- Online management of member account and meeting participation
The annual dues for Associate membership are $360.
Are You Eligible for Membership?
To become an Associate member, you must be a physician or scientist who is not a neurological surgeon but has shown distinction in a neurosurgically-related discipline.
Apply to Join Today
Submit a complete and signed Associate membership application and two references from CNS members. Upon approval by the CNS executive committee, new members will be required to pay a $25 application fee and dues of $360.