Affiliate membership is open to allied healthcare professionals involved in neurosurgically related patient care, teaching or research. Apply today
Benefits of Affiliate Membership
The benefits of Affiliate membership include:
- Reduced subscription rates for our publications: Neurosurgery®, Congress Quarterly, Operative Neurosurgery and Clinical Neurosurgery
- Discounts on our online self-assessment tools: SANS Lifelong Learning, SANS: Spine, SANS: Pediatrics, SANS Competencies and SANS Neurotrauma
- Access to online educational resources with more than 100 online courses and webinars
- Leadership opportunities through volunteering on committees
- Reduced registration rate for the Annual Meeting
- Online management of member account and meeting participation
Annual dues for Affiliate membership are $226.
Are You Eligible?
To qualify for Affiliate membership you must be an allied healthcare professional (nurse, physician assistant, etc.) involved in neurosurgically related patient care, teaching or research.
Apply for Membership Today
Submit a completed and signed Affiliate membership application and one reference from a CNS member. Upon approval by the executive committee, you will be required to pay a $25 application fee and dues of $226.