Active International Membership
Active International membership is open to licensed practicing neurosurgeons outside North America. Apply today
Benefits of Active International Membership
The benefits of Active International membership include:
- Subscription to our publications: Neurosurgery®, Congress Quarterly, Operative Neurosurgery and Clinical Neurosurgery
- Discounts on our online self-assessment tools: SANS Lifelong Learning, SANS: Spine, SANS: Pediatrics, SANS Competencies and SANS Neurotrauma
- Access to online educational resources with close to 100 online courses and webinars, in addition to over 100 annual meeting recorded sessions
- Leadership opportunities through volunteering on committees
- Reduced registration rate for the Annual Meeting
- Online management of member account and meeting participation
The annual dues for Active International membership are $625.
Are You Eligible?
To qualify for Active International membership you must be a licensed physician whose practice is limited to neurosurgery. You also must meet the following requirements:
- Reside and practice neurosurgery outside North America (the United States, its territories, Canada and Mexico)
- Membership in good standing in a local or regional neurosurgical society
Apply for Membership Today
Submit a completed and signed Active International membership application, current curriculum vitae and two references from CNS members. In lieu of the two references, you may provide verification of current membership in a local or regional neurosurgical society. Upon approval by the executive committee, you will be required to pay a $25 application fee and dues of $625.