CNS Leadership Institute Program
Event Date:Friday, May 10, 2019 (All day) to Saturday, May 11, 2019 (All day)
About the Event:
The CNS Leadership Institute Program is designed to empower neurosurgeons with the information and skills needed to shape their careers and lead their departments, groups, hospitals, and health systems in today’s challenging healthcare environment.
The program offers a series of live courses for specific career stages that are designed to impart leadership skills and business acumen required to engage with hospital administrators, industry, and healthcare partners. The program also provides a suite of ancillary tools, online learning, and mentorship and leadership opportunities that not only help CNS Leadership Fellows expand their skills, but apply them in real practice challenges. Leadership in Healthcare Courses for 2019 include the following:
CNS LEADERSHIP IN HEALTHCARE COURSE
- 1–5 years post neurosurgery residency
- Active CNS Member in good standing
- Identify and pursue one leadership challenge/individual project at your institution/medical center, regionally, or nationally with the CNS
- Attend the CNS Leadership two-day course May 10–11, 2019 in Rosemont, Illinois
- Participate in all aspects of the program (two-day training/webinars/mentorship program)
- Attend the 2019 CNS Annual Meeting in San Francisco to present project update
The application and nomination forms will be available starting November 7, 2018.
VANGUARD LEADERSHIP IN HEALTHCARE COURSE