Mar 05 2020 to Mar 08 2020
About The Event
VIEW THE PRELIMINARY PROGRAM
Join us for the most exciting spine meeting of the year, Spine Summit 2020! Connect with colleagues and industry leaders for discussion and collaboration on spine and peripheral nerve topics around the theme Focus on Data-driven Innovation.
The AANS/CNS Annual Meeting of the Spine and Peripheral Nerves is taking place at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Eight special courses
- Special dinner for young neurosurgeons
- Hands-on cadaver course
- Beer and Wine Happy Hour Debates: Orthopedic vs. Neurosurgeon
- Oral presentations, Charles Kuntz Scholarships, Mayfield Awards, and J.A.N.E. Award
- Thursday APRN/PA Seminar offered complimentary for PAs and RNs who register for Spine Summit 2020
New This Year:
- Opioid-specific CME
- Two new courses:
- Introduction to Spinal Coding: From Decompression to Deformity (Thursday)
- Spine Summit Grand Rounds: Difficult Cases—The Decision-Making Dilemma (Saturday)
- David Cahill Controversy Sessions moved to Saturday
Submit your case for discussion during Special Course 5: Spine Summit Grand Rounds: Difficult Cases-the Decision Making Dilemma.
Submission deadline: January 29, 2020.
If your case is selected for discussion, your registration fee will be refunded.
Check out highlights of what Spine Summit 2020 has to offer:
EXHIBITOR PROSPECTUS AND SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES
EXHIBITOR SERVICE KIT