The 2022 CNS Spine Complications Course provides a collegial atmosphere to discuss your most challenging cases, as well as strategies to improve surgical outcomes and avoid complications.
Join us as we bring together stellar faculty and top experts for the best possible learning environment, set in scenic Park City, Utah, at the luxurious Hyatt Centric Park City. Highlights include:
- Sessions with case presentations covering surgical indications, management, and complication avoidance for degenerative disease, tumor, deformity, MIS, and trauma.
- New and challenging cases each year on controversial topics
- New content, including:
- Deformity in the Making
- Geriatric Failures
- Implant Adversity
- Deformity Misadventures
- Earn up to 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Course Directors: Daniel J. Hoh, Adam S. Kanter, Praveen V. Mummaneni
Faculty: Sigurd Berven, Erica F. Bisson, John R. Dimar, Catherine Miller, David Okonkwo, John Pollina, Daniel K. Resnick, and Michael Y. Wang
What past attendees are saying:
- 92% of attendees said they would recommend this course to a friend or colleague
- “This is one of the best spine courses I have attended that allows the spine surgeon to discuss freely management strategies for complications that arise from our troublesome cases. Feedback from other surgeons has been most helpful in managing these cases.” – Michael Thomas
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
|By January 7
||After January 7
|CNS Member: $995
||CNS Member: $1,095
|CNS Nonmember: $1,495
Advance Registration Deadline: January 7, 2022
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received by January 17, 2022 will receive a full refund, less a $100 processing fee. Refunds will not be given for no-shows. Written requests for refunds should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel reservations can be booked through Hyatt Centric Park City at $469 per night.
Book your group rate for Spine Complications Course