2nd Annual Aspen Conference on Pediatric Cerebrovascular Disease and Stroke
Event Date:Monday, July 15, 2019 (All day) to Friday, July 19, 2019 (All day)
About the Event:
Thought leaders in this emerging field will convene over the course of one week to share ideas, learn, and create pathways to deliver cutting edge care to pediatric and young adult cerebrovascular and stroke patients.
Major Topic Areas:
- Acute stroke and traumatic vascular injury
- Cerebral vascular malformations (Cavernomas, AVMs, Vein of Galen malformations)
- Cerebral arteriopathies of young patients with neurocutaneous disorders, alagilles, and brain tumor survivors
- Pediatric neuroangiography, management of stroke induced movement disorders
- Sickle cell cerebrovascular disease, pediatric aneurysms, and cerebrovascular complications post ECMO
- Stroke through life, challenges in perinatal, childhood, and young adult patients
The conference format includes didactic lectures and case presentations held each morning; there is ample time for discussion and audience participation.