2019 CNS Minimally Invasive Cranial Course
Event Date:Friday, February 15, 2019 (All day) to Saturday, February 16, 2019 (All day)
About the Event:
This course is designed for the general practicing neurosurgeon who wishes to introduce or expand the use of minimally invasive technologies and approaches to their cranial practice.
The 2-day intensive course will include a combination of lectures, case-based discussions, and cadaver dissections. Topics covered will include:
- Endoscopic evacuation of intracerebral hemorrhage (ICH)
- Stereotactic navigation and exoscopic techniques for subcortical surgery
- LiTT (laser interstitial thermal therapy) for epilepsy and oncology indications
|Registration Type||Registration Rate Through January 23||Registration Rate after January 23|
- Advance Registration Deadline: January 23, 2019
- Cancellation Policy: Full registration refunds, less a $100 processing fee, will be granted if written requests for cancellation are received by January 23, 2019. No refunds will be given after this date. Refunds will not be given for no shows. Written requests may be emailed to CNS Meetings at email@example.com, or faxed or mailed to the address below.
Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Minimally Invasive Cranial Course Registration
10 N. Martingale Road, Suite 190
Schaumburg, IL 60173