2018 Oral Board Exam Preparation Review Course
Event Date:Saturday, February 10, 2018 (All day) to Sunday, February 11, 2018 (All day)
About the Event:
Costas Hadjipanayis and Robert Spinner
The CNS two day, comprehensive Oral Board Exam Preparation Review Course is offered three months before the 2018 ABNS Oral Board Exam. This highly interactive course has been re-developed to align with the new ABNS exam format to help you get comfortable with the personalized format, get competent across your preferred subspecialty and in general neurosurgery, and get confident with tools provided both before and after the course.
Reinforce your knowledge through multiple learning formats, including didactic, case presentations, and small-group discussion. Expert faculty will lead small group, “hot-seat” drills to prepare physicians for the updated, case-based nature of the exam. As the course takes place a few months before the exam, you can see where your gaps in knowledge lie, and have the time to take the right steps to fill in those gaps.
Be prepared to bring a patient case with complications you have encountered, as you will have an opportunity to go over your case and receive relevant feedback that will directly influence your performance on the oral exam.
The CNS is the only place that provides a multi-pronged learning approach to give you the best possible outcome on this important exam. Register now to receive:
- Three videos with preparation and test-taking tips from previous ABNS examiners and attendees (watch teaser below)
- A pre-course recorded webinar, where each subspecialty faculty member will share more resources, and advice
- After the course, sign up for a live subspecialty webinar series that keep confidence levels high and immediately precedes the exam itself
The CNS designates this activity for a maximum of 16.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
|Registration Type||Registration Rate before January 12||Registration Rate After January 12|
- Advance Registration Deadline: Friday, January 12, 2018
- Cancellation Policy: Full registration refunds, less a $100 processing fee, will be granted if written requests for cancellation are received by January 19, 2018. No refunds will be given after this date. Refunds will not be given for no-shows. Written requests may be emailed to Karen Garrett at email@example.com.
Please follow this link to book your hotel room directly with the Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental. You can also make reservations by calling 888-236-2427 and referencing the CNS Oral Board Review Course.
Hotel Change/Cancellation Policy
The deadline date for new reservations is Wednesday, January 31, 2018. Please make any changes or cancellations directly with the hotel.
Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental
18700 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Houston, TX 77032