2017 Oral Board Exam Preparation Review Course
Event Date:Saturday, October 7, 2017 (All day) to Sunday, October 8, 2017 (All day)
About the Event:
Costas Hadjipanayis and Robert Spinner
Taryn Bragg, Ketan Bulsara, Brad Elder, Daniel Guillaume, Costas Hadjipanayis, Daniel Hoh, Daniel MacGowan, Patti Raksin, Mark Richardson, Robert Spinner, Michael Steinmetz, Stavropoula Tjoumakaris, Shelly Timmons, Jamie Van Gompel
The CNS two day, comprehensive Oral Board Exam Preparation Review Course is conveniently offered one month before the ABNS Oral Board Exam and concurrent with the 2017 CNS Annual Meeting. The CNS recognizes that with the new format of the ABNS Oral Exam, the need to prepare is greater than ever. We have not only created an interactive course to address each need, provide confidence, and help attendees pass the first time, but the course fits within a larger, comprehensive review package.
The course itself has been adapted to closely align with the new ABNS exam format. Reinforce your knowledge through multiple learning formats, including didactic, case presentations, and small-group discussion. Expert faculty will lead small group, “hot-seat” drills to prepare physicians for the updated case-based nature of the exam.
All attendees should be prepared to bring patient cases with complications they have encountered over the course of their practice. You will have an opportunity to go over these cases and receive relevant feedback that will directly influence your performance on the oral exam.
Register now for this highly interactive course to enhance your test skills, identify knowledge gaps and pass the ABNS Oral Board Exam.
- This course includes a pre-course live webinar held in September, where each subspecialty faculty member will share study tips, resources, and advice.
- After the course, sign up for a live subspecialty webinar series that keep confidence levels high and immediately precedes the exam itself.
The CNS designates this activity for a maximum of 16.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
|Registration Type||Registration Rate before September 7||Registration Rate After September 7|
- Advance Registration Deadline: Thursday, September 7, 2017
- Cancellation Policy: Full registration refunds, less a $100 processing fee, will be granted if written requests for cancellation are received by September 7, 2017. No refunds will be given after this date. Refunds will not be given for no-shows. Written requests may be emailed to Karen Garrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hotel Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received according to your individual hotel policy.
Hotel reservations for this course may be secured in conjunction with the 2017 CNS Annual Meeting.
Please follow this link to review housing availability and book your hotel through Wyndham Jade, the CNS official housing vendor.
Hotel Change/Cancellation Policy
The deadline date for new reservations is September 26, based on availability. Please make any changes or cancellations through the CNS housing bureau, Wyndham Jade, through September 26.
Beginning September 27, 2017
All changes, cancellations, or questions regarding your reservation must be made directly with the hotel. Your individual hotel's cancellation policy can be found in your emailed confirmation.