2017 Oral Board Exam Preparation Review Course
Event Date:Saturday, October 7, 2017 (All day) to Sunday, October 8, 2017 (All day)
About the Event:
Costas Hadjipanayis and Robert Spinner
Taryn Bragg, Ketan Bulsara, Brad Elder, Daniel Guillaume, Costas Hadjipanayis, Daniel Hoh, Daniel MacGowan, Patti Raksin, Mark Richardson, Robert Spinner, Michael Steinmetz, Stavropoula Tjoumakaris, Shelly Timmons, Jamie Van Gompel
The CNS two day, comprehensive Oral Board Exam Preparation Review Course is conveniently offered one month before the ABNS Oral Board Exam and concurrent with the 2017 CNS Annual Meeting.
This highly interactive course has been re-developed to align with the new ABNS exam format to help you get comfortable with the personalized format, get competent across your preferred subspecialty and in general neurosurgery, and get confident with tools provided both before and after the course.
Reinforce your knowledge through multiple learning formats, including didactic, case presentations, and small-group discussion. Expert faculty will lead small group, “hot-seat” drills to prepare physicians for the updated, case-based nature of the exam. As the course takes place a few months before the exam, you can see where your gaps in knowledge lie, and have the time to take the right steps to fill in those gaps.
Be prepared to bring a patient case with complications you have encountered, as you will have an opportunity to go over your case and receive relevant feedback that will directly influence your performance on the oral exam.
The CNS is the only place that provides a multi-pronged learning approach to give you the best possible outcome on this important exam. Register now to receive:
- Three videos with preparation and test-taking tips from previous ABNS examiners and attendees
- A pre-course live webinar, where each subspecialty faculty member will share more resources, and advice
- After the course, sign up for a live subspecialty webinar series that keep confidence levels high and immediately precedes the exam itself
The CNS designates this activity for a maximum of 16.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
|Registration Type||Registration Rate before September 7||Registration Rate After September 7|
- Advance Registration Deadline: Thursday, September 7, 2017
- Cancellation Policy: Full registration refunds, less a $100 processing fee, will be granted if written requests for cancellation are received by September 14, 2017. No refunds will be given after this date. Refunds will not be given for no-shows. Written requests may be emailed to Karen Garrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hotel Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received according to your individual hotel policy.
Hotel reservations for this course may be secured in conjunction with the 2017 CNS Annual Meeting.
Please follow this link to review housing availability and book your hotel through Wyndham Jade, the CNS official housing vendor.
Hotel Change/Cancellation Policy
The deadline date for new reservations is September 26, based on availability. Please make any changes or cancellations through the CNS housing bureau, Wyndham Jade, through September 26.
Beginning September 27, 2017
All changes, cancellations, or questions regarding your reservation must be made directly with the hotel. Your individual hotel's cancellation policy can be found in your emailed confirmation.