19th Edition World Pathology Week
Event Date:Thursday, August 22, 2019 (All day) to Friday, August 23, 2019 (All day)
About the Event:
All the experts in the arena of pathology are welcome to attend the CME-accredited 19th Edition on World Pathology Week (Pathology Week 2019), held in Tokyo, Japan August 22-23, 2019. The theme of the conference is: Path to future of Pathology.
The Pathology Conference 2019 brings together the pathologists, doctors, researchers, professors, assistant professors, laboratory staff, scientists & pathology & cancer epidemiology lecturers from both industry and academia to discuss the advancements and challenges in the broad sector of pathology but not limited to molecular pathology, gynaecological pathology, hematopathology, cytopathology, immunopathology, histopathology, pathology imaging, clinical pathology, breast pathology, cancer pathology, microbial pathology and infections, forensic pathology, chemical pathology, and all other allied fields.
This Pathology Congress is comprise of plenary talks, industry presentations, panel discussions, Q&A rounds, oral presentations, workshops/symposiums, exhibitions, B2B, B2A, and Young Researcher Forums (YRF), poster presentations pathology.
- Digital Pathology & Telepathology
- Surgical Pathology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Histopathology & Cytopathology
- Experimental Pathology
- Autopsy Pathology
- Molecular Pathology
- Breast Pathology
- Clinical Pathology & Chemical Pathology
- Comparative Pathology
- Pathology Case Reports
- Cancer Cytopathology
- Liver Pathology & Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Gynaecological Pathology, Reproductive Pathology & Uropathology
- Soft Tissue & Bone Pathology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology
- Anatomic Pathology & Forensic Pathology
- Microbial Pathology & Infectious Disease Pathology
- Head and Neck Pathology
- Diagnostics Pathology
- Paediatric & Perinatal Pathology
- Ophthalmic Pathology
- Renal Pathology & Urinary Tract Pathology
- Plant Pathology
We are looking forward to welcome you at the Pathology Week 2019 Conference in Tokyo!