We can't wait to see you at the Tumor Section Symposium, October 15-16, 2021 in Austin, Texas!
We are taking every precaution to ensure the meeting will be held safely in person, and will be taking the following precautions:
- Mandatory COVID vaccination will be required for all attendees, exhibitors, and staff. For those unable to meet the vaccine requirement, negative COVID test results will be required within 72 hours of arrival.
- Mandatory mask-wearing throughout the venue except when presenting
- Social distancing measures
- Daily temperature checks upon entry
- Daily health screening
- Using Health Pass by CLEAR to confirm full vaccination status and health screening
Health Pass by CLEAR is a free mobile app that makes entering public events quick, safe, and easy for everyone in attendance. In the near future, you will be receiving further instructions and guidelines, but there are still a few things you can do before landing in Austin:
- Register for the Tumor Section Symposium
- Get fully vaccinated
- Be ready to upload your vaccination status or negative COVID test to the CLEAR app. You will receive further instructions on how to download the CLEAR app and enroll for free in advance of the event. Stay tuned for more information
- Reserve your hotel room
We will continue to monitor the situation and will provide updates as necessary.