2018 Leadership in Healthcare Program Application
The International Observership Program is intended to provide an opportunity to observe an academic program for 3 months. Under the supervision of Dr. Ricardo Komotar at the University of Miami, participants will observe rounds, conferences, surgery and consultations.
The 3 month fellowship will begin in Miami on or about October 1, 2018. Funding will support air travel, accommodations and reasonable expenses incurred with respect to the fellowship.
Deadline for Application: July 31, 2018
- Age limit of 35 years
- Final year of residency, chief resident or up to 2 years post-residency
- Recommendation letter from Director of candidate’s residency program
- Curriculum Vitae
- Description of project on Basic or Clinical Research in the field of central nervous system tumors
- Provide a monthly report of activities highlighting the most significant/relevant learning during the observership. Present these reports to Dr. Komotar.
- Write a paper on the experience during the fellowship for publication in the Revista Argentina de Neurocirugia. This work will be approved by Dr. Komotar.
- Present the results of the clinical investigation project at the Scientific Meeting of the AANC.