CNS Leadership in Healthcare Program
The CNS Leadership in Healthcare Program is designed to empower neurosurgeons with the information and skills needed to shape their careers and lead their departments, groups, hospitals, and health systems in today’s challenging health care environment.
The program offers a series of live courses for specific career stages that are designed to impart leadership skills and business acumen required to engage with hospital administrators, industry, and healthcare partners. The program also provides a suite of ancillary tools, online learning, and mentorship and leadership opportunities that not only help CNS Leadership Fellows expand their skills, but apply them in real practice challenges. Leadership in Healthcare Courses for 2018 include the following:
CNS LEADERSHIP IN HEALTHCARE COURSE
- Completed neurosurgery residency
- Active CNS Member in good standing
- Identify and pursue one leadership challenge/individual project at your institution/medical center, regionally, or nationally with the CNS
- Attend the CNS Leadership two-day course May 11-12, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois
- Participate in all aspects of the program (two-day training/webinars)
- Attend the 2018 CNS Annual Meeting in Houston to present project update
All application materials, including the nomination form, are due to the CNS by 5:00 pm CT on January 15, 2018.
VANGUARD LEADERSHIP IN HEALTHCARE COURSE
Leadership in Healthcare Program – 2017 Cohort