A 65-Year-Old Man With Rapidly Progressive Quadriparesis
History & Exam
Your answers will be added to those already obtained and tabulated at the end of the month.
- Jeyamohan SB et al. Effect of steroid use in anterior cervical discectomy and fusion: a randomized controlled trial. J Neurosurg Spine. 2015 Aug;23(2):137-43.
- Kim SD et al. Independent predictors of failure of nonoperative management of spinal epidural abscesses. Spine J. 2014 Aug 1;14(8):1673-9.
- Curylo LJ, Mason HC, Bohlman HH, Yoo JU. Tortuous course of the vertebral artery and anterior cervical decompression: A cadaveric and clinical case study. Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 2000;25:2860–4.
- Cheung JPY, Luk KD-K. Complications of Anterior and Posterior Cervical Spine Surgery. Asian Spine Journal. 2016;10(2):385-400.
- Dagirmanjian A, Schils J, McHenry M, Modic MT . MR imaging of vertebral osteomyelitis revisited. AJR. December 1996, Volume 167, Number 6
- König, S.A. & Spetzger, U. Surgical management of cervical spondylotic myelopathy - indications for anterior, posterior or combined procedures for decompression and stabilization. Acta Neurochir (2014) 156: 253.
- Fehlings MG, Smith JS, Kopjar B, et al. Perioperative and delayed complications associated with the surgical treatment of cervical spondylotic myelopathy based on 302 patients from the AOSpine North America Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy Study. J Neurosurg Spine. 2012;16:425–432.
- Leven D, Cho SK. Pseudarthrosis of the Cervical Spine: Risk Factors, Diagnosis and Management. Asian Spine Journal. 2016;10(4):776-786.