Case-based Session Submission
Collaborate with your peers and get an outsider's perspective of your cases at this year's interactive Case-based Sessions.
Submit your case for the opportunity to be featured at one of the Operative Techniques and Case-based Discussion Sessions on Monday, October 21 and Tuesday, October 22. You’ll hear and see alternative, and sometimes opposing, managements and surgical approaches that will immediately impact your practice and patient care.
- Patient Safety in Neurosurgical Practice
- Challenging Intrinsic Brain Tumors
- Challenging Skull Base Tumors
- Treating Cerebral Aneurysms
- Treating Cerebral Vascular Malformations
- Cervical and Thoracolumbar Trauma
- Spinal Deformity and MIS Surgery
- Neurosurgery for Pain
- The Case Against Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Challenges in Recurrent Pediatric Epilepsy
- Challenging Cases in Epilepsy Surgery
- Challenging Cases in ICP Management
- Recurrent Disease in Pediatric Brain Tumor Patients
- Peripheral Nerves
- Timing of Spinal Trauma Surgery
Submit your case by July 31, 2019.