Case-based Session Submission
Collaborate with your peers and get an outsider's perspective of your cases at this year's interactive Case-based Sessions.
Submit your case for the opportunity to be featured at one of the Case-based Sessions on Monday, October 8 and Tuesday, October 9. You’ll hear and see alternative, and sometimes opposing, managements and surgical approaches that will immediately impact your practice and patient care.
- Outpatient Neurosurgery: From Office to ASC—Optional or Necessary?
- Cervical and Thoracolumbar Trauma
- Management of Pediatric Spine Trauma
- STN vs. GPI: Key Clinical Trials
- Brain Metastases
- Treatment of Cerebral Aneurysms
- Spinal Deformity and MIS Surgery
- Ethical Controversies in Neurotrauma
- Surgical Techniques in Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Myelomeningocele and Associated Pathologies: Variable Practice Management
- The Changing Face of Epilepsy Surgery
- Challenging Tumors
- Multi-Modality Treatment of Cerebral AVMs
- Challenging Cases: TBI
Submit your case by July 31, 2018.