Case-based Session Submission
Collaborate with your peers and get an outsider's perspective of your cases at this year's interactive Case-based Sessions.
Submit your case for the opportunity to be featured at one the Case-based Sessions on Monday, October 9 and Tuesday, October 10. You’ll hear and see alternative, and sometimes opposing, managements and surgical approaches that will immediately impact your practice and patient care.
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Management of Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Incidental Discoveries on Pediatric Neuroimaging
- Pituitary Tumors
- Thoracolumbar Spine
- Revision Spinal Surgery or Neuromodulation
- Management in Pediatric Athletes
- Brain Metastasis
- Adult Degenerative and Deformity
- Stereotactic and Functional
- Cervical Trauma
- AVMs/Dural Arteriovenous Fistulas
Submit your case by July 31, 2017.