Sign in to my Account
Not a member? Join the CNS
Update your profile, manage education credits, set communication preferences, and more
< Return to CNS.org
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Review development and history of cerebrovascular surgical techniques.
- Compare the efficacy of older intervention with newer techniques.
- Analyze the findings of novel neurosurgical studies; critique the design and methodology of these studies.
- List important areas for further knowledge development and research.
- Identify the most important ongoing clinical trials.
Oral Abstract Presentations
Introduction of Drake Lecturer
Gregory J. Zipfel
Daniel L. Barrow
Daniel L. Barrow, Gregory J. Zipfel
Find a Neurosurgeon