2017 Function Space Request Form
DEADLINE DATE is Friday, July 7, 2017.
Requests may not be accepted after this date due to limited space availability. Requests will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To request function space, simply fill out this form. To help you in planning your event, a list of available days and times for functions are noted on the next page and within the guidelines. Or you can access them here.
- Note: Functions involving the Congress of Neurological Surgeons attendees may not be scheduled to conflict with the CNS scientific programming. Please submit one form per event.
- If you will be holding an event at a venue other than at the CNS Headquarter hotel, and therefore do not need assistance in reserving function space, please let us know of your event, location, date and time. We would like to be prepared to answer any attendee questions and direct them to the appropriate venue.
- All exhibitor Meeting requests will be reviewed by CNS. You will be contacted via email whether your request is approved or denied. Contact information for the hotel and audio visual company will be included in your confirmation email.
- Function space is to be used only for non-educational activities.
Any violation of the Function Space Guidelines (above) may result in a penalty of a loss in exhibitor priority points. The CNS Headquarter hotel will not accept any unapproved requests for space.
Please complete one request for each function.