Donations & Funds
Our ongoing projects depend on the financial support of donors. You can contribute to help ensure the high quality of our programs and services for years to come.
CNS Foundation General Fund
Your donation to the CNS Foundation General Fund goes to the area of greatest need. The foundation’s board of directors evaluates all grant requests and selects those with the greatest impact on neurosurgical care.
Donate to the CNS Foundation General Fund
Fellowship Training Awards & Grants Fund
This fund supports:
- Awards for neurosurgeons completing fellowship training programs in North America
- Creating educational and surgical skills training programs for neurosurgeons in developing nations
- Grants that allow neurosurgeons from abroad to attend CNS educational programs and study at institutions in the United States
Guidelines Development Fund
Our guidelines development efforts are aimed at improving the quality and cost-effectiveness of healthcare, while preserving patient access to quality care. This fund supports:
- Publication and dissemination of neurosurgical practice guidelines
- Education of aspiring neurosurgical leaders in the development of practice guidelines
- Maintenance of a list of qualified neurosurgeons to develop future guidelines
Leadership in Healthcare Fund
Donate to the Leadership in Healthcare Fund
NINDS/CNS Getch Scholar K12 Award
The NINDS/CNS Getch Scholar K12 Award provides two years of funding in support of early career neurosurgeon-scientists to promote high quality, novel, creative research and innovative investigation. The award promotes high quality, novel, creative research, and innovative investigation for early career neurosurgeon-scientists.
Donate to the NINDS/CNS Getch Scholar K12 Award