The CNS Industry Allies Council exists to advise the CNS executive committee on issues affecting companies that provide products and services to a neurosurgical audience and to address key trends shaping the future of neurosurgical technology. Member companies of the IAC commit to a minimum annual contribution to CNS of at least $50,000 and support the CNS through exhibit, educational grant and sponsorship opportunities.
In addition to participating in semi-annual IAC meetings, IAC member companies receive a number of benefits, including:
- Signage and podium recognition during the CNS Annual Meeting and other CNS educational programs and courses.
- Print ad recognition in CNS publications
- Year-round profile on our Corporate Partners page
- Recognition via CNS social media outlets
- Access to VIP events
- Access to IAC-exclusive partnership opportunities
View all of the benefits of being on our Industry Allies Council ($50K+) or being a CNS Supporter ($25K+).