About the Congress of Neurological Surgeons
We are the leader in education and innovation, dedicated to advancing neurosurgery. We practice this globally by inspiring and facilitating scientific discovery and its translation to clinical practice for our members. The CNS provides members with the educational and career development opportunities they need to become leaders and innovators in the field.
CNS membership keeps you current. We support the cultivation of your skills and your continued development throughout your career. As a member:
- Network with the world’s leading neurosurgeons
- Earn CME credits
- Maintain certification through SANS and other educational products
- Learn about the latest clinical advancements
- Stay current on legislation affecting your practice
- Receive subscriptions to Neurosurgery® and Congress Quarterly
- Receive discounts on the Annual Meeting and other products
The CNS Foundation
The CNS Foundation supports the creation and dissemination of neurosurgical clinical guidelines and the promotion of educational programs that enhance neurosurgical care.
The advancement of neurosurgery requires financial support. Learn about partnership opportunities.
The CNS raises government awareness of issues affecting neurosurgeons and patient care. We provide 50 percent of every dollar received by the Washington office to represent our cause.